What should I do when I can no longer pay my debts?

Consult an attorney for legal direction. We are available and can be reached by phone at 256-617-7115 or by email at [email protected]. If your attorney suggests you need to file bankruptcy, stop using your credit cards. DO NOT transfer any assets to anyone. Do not try to “borrow from Peter to pay Paul” – that eventually leads you to the situation where they are both broke and both want to come after you.